Thursday, November 10, 2011

Reflections

This picture is taken from the following website:
http://imageshack.us/f/73/reflection1by9.jpg/
So we had our third exam today, and I must say I felt more confident on previous exams. This is good because I'm not only learning new subject material, but I'm able to teach myself a new way to learn material. Last week, I commented on how I thought exams and quizzes were my weakest point, but this week, I had a big change of heart. I spread out my studying time instead of studying for multiple hours at once. For some reason, it made a huge difference and I was able to retain the information for longer, in almost as much detail as I studied it in. Although I still think this area is my weakest area in this class, I feel like I have gotten much stronger in it. The other point that I was commenting on in my last post was about how I needed to make labs more fun for everyone. I am happy to report that we have formed a good group at the back right of the classroom. We have all finally gotten comfortable with each other enough to have fun while we complete our work. The funny thing is that none of us really knew each other before this class, and now we've all become friends. I always thought of myself as a shy person and I usually don't strike up conversations with everyone I meet, but for some reason, I've been able to come out of my shell in this class and accomplish my goal of making some noise in class.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment